Applying for Universal Credit

If you need help with getting help to apply for Universal Credit using the Help to Claim service, which is available by using one of our advisers and a British Sign Language interpreter, free of charge.  This link to the Citizens Advice website contains the link to Sign Video and more information about the Relay UK service.

Skip to content