Based in Northwich
Full time and part time available
£10.83 per hour
DSN is a modern, dynamic charity providing a wide range of support services related to sensory loss for people across Cheshire and the surrounding area. We are a Disability Confident employer with vibrant offices in Macclesfield, Northwich and Chester. Our values-based culture comes from our knowledge that the services we provide make a real difference to the people we support.
We have four vibrant supported living homes in Northwich where we provide care and support to D/deaf and Deafblind adults with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour.
We want to recruit people who can make a positive impact on the lives of those living in our supported environments.
You will need compassion and empathy, a positive outlook, and the ability to work as part of a team. Communication is key to this role and we will support you with everything that you need for the job.
- Learn British Sign Language (BSL) as part of your job – we will fund your learning and provide time for you to gain BSL level 1 and level 2 qualifications.
- Earn a highly competitive £10.83 per hour.
- Enjoy a varied and rewarding role with our tenants including outdoor activities, social events and day trips.
- Train on the job including to a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Benefit from flexible working, Medicash health plan and contributory pension
Please visit the link below for the job description and person specification and use the DSN application form to apply for the role:
Closing date for this role is 30th June 2022 at 5pm